Bering Multifunction | Grey Sunray Dial | Brushed Grey Stainless SteelRegular price $252.00
Bering was first launched as a watch brand in 2010 in Denmark by founder Michael Witt Johansen. Johansen was heavily influenced by his father’s travels to the Arctic and became fascinated by the tales of great adventure he would return home with. Johansen named his brand after Vitus Bering, a Danish sailor who crossed the straits that would later be named the Bering Straits in his honor. Bering watches are designed with a combination of Arctic beauty and modern, timeless Danish design.
The Bering Classic watches are designed with elegance and style in mind. Each model is made using the finest materials for a long-lasting finish. All of the Classic watches have a slim design to ensure a comfortable fit on the wrist.
Core Features of the Bering Classic Collection:
- Bering watches are characterized by clear streamlined forms and pure elegance.
- The Classic Collection watches all have a slim design and are made of high-quality, durable materials.
- The dial of each model is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass.
Model Specifications 11740-009:
- This model features a grey dial with three sub-dials.
- The dial exhibits silver Arabic and minute indices around the orange edge of the dial and silver hour, minute and second hands.
- A brushed stainless steel case frames the dial. It measures 40mm in diameter and 9mm in height.
- The watch is powered by a quartz movement.
- This watch is finished with a stainless steel bracelet that fastens with a folding clasp.
- This model is water-resistant up to 100 metres (10 bar).